Your privacy is important to KAPALYA. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that KAPALYA collects, and the ways in which KAPALYA uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
KAPALYA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about your use of this website;
• Information about transactions carried out over this website;
• Any other information that you send to KAPALYA.
Using personal information
KAPALYA may use your personal information to:
• Administer this website;
• Personalize the website for you;
• Enable your access to and use of the website services;
• Publish information about you on the website;
• Send to you products that you purchase;
• Supply to you services that you purchase;
• Send to you statements and invoices;
• Collect payments from you; and
• Send you marketing communications.
Where KAPALYA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, KAPALYA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
KAPALYA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
KAPALYA will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
KAPALYA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.